Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Beginnings

Opening to a new chapter in your favorite book is how we are feeling. Everything we both have gone through have brought us together.  And now everything we have done together has brought us to a new  chapter in our book. 

I'm Annie.  The one who will be writing most of our posts.  Simply because Cort says I should. :) Gosh, I sure love that girl.  

I guess a little background is due.  Our little family consists of Cortney (the beautiful one), Annie (the most sweet and loving one.... Cort says ya right), Mickie (a yellow lab, the older sissy) and Ronnie (a german short hair, the little sissy).

 Ronnie, Cortney, Mickie
 I had to add this one of my girl... Isn't she so beautiful?
 Me! Annie, and the pups trying to get away from me...
 Us at my favorite place in the world!
If you know us, this picture basically shows our personalities :)

Cort and I were both born and raised in Utah.  We met through mutual friends and started dating after about 6 years of friendship. In April of 2012 after falling through the sky, (literally) I proposed to my girl in front of an intimate group of friends and family.  She said yes! 



Earlier in 2012 we started our own business.  It just keeps growing and growing and although we work long hours 7 days a week it has been the best decision we have made for our financial future. 

I feel like i'm on a first date with this blog... haha. What do you do for fun?  Where are you from? Etc.

So what do we do for fun? Well, as long as we are doing it together we can make anything fun.  Including work! As long as we are laughing, we have a pretty good time. We love to take the pups to the lake or hiking.  We are movie goers for sure.  I always pick the best movies... for Cort to take a nap through.  Ha! I'll be very intrigued and she'll be sleeping on my shoulder.  We occasionally like a good Modern Warfare 3 game.  We have a couple of good friends and family that we enjoy spending time with. Mick and Ron have a lot of doggy friends where we live and so we spend a lot of time outside hanging out with them.  There is so much more to us and our lives but not nearly enough space. So if you are reading this, you'll learn as you follow along.  

No comments:

Post a Comment